- Contact us to confirm dates and a suitable course / itinerary
- Check the price details
- Check the terms and conditions (including mountain participation statement, repeated below)
- Fill out the on-line booking form below
- Make a payment
- Arrange your own holiday insurance policy to cover all relevant hazardous activities and include search and rescue, medical expenses, repatriation and cancellation cover
- Check the relevant kit list to ensure you have the correct equipment for your course
A £400 or 25% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required to secure your booking (whichever is greater). A full refund of your deposit will be available should High Mountain Guides cancel your course for any reason.
The remainder of your course fees should be paid a minimum of 3 months before the course commences.
You should ensure you are fully insured for your course to cover all cancellation search & rescue and medical emergencies as well as equipment loss or theft. UK based mountaineers can use the BMC for sound international mountaineering insurance policies.
You should check the kit lists well in advance of your course to make sure you have the correct equipment. If you are unsure whether your current gear is appropriate please get in touch.
British Mountaineering Council Climbing & Mountaineering Participation Statement:
“The BMC recognises that climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement.”
Being a participant on a course does not make you exempt from these risks.
Once your course dates / private guiding is agreed and you have completed a booking form, you will be mailed an invoice to pay & confirm the booking.
You can pay via 3 Methods
Please let us know your preference & we will mail you an invoice accordingly.
Please fill out the on-line booking form below and check the box to state you have read, understand and agree to our terms and conditions. Please use a separate form for each participant on the course.